Terms and Conditions
- You agree to pay the deposit specified below on signing and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. 50% deposit must be placed upon booking, remainder due upon pick up. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All clothing items are to be returned the MONDAY after your event between 12-5PM at 101 South Terrace Fremantle. If the dress is not returned to Ignite The Night on MONDAY, each additional day will incur a $20 late fee.
- If you have booked a dress and do not wish to wear it, 48 hours notice needs to be given otherwise you will need to pay for the full hire price.
- You are responsible for inspecting the item prior to collection and you must satisfy yourself that is clean and not damaged.
- You agree to treat the item with great care, as if it was your own. You’re responsible for all loss, destruction or damage to the item from the hire date until it is returned.
- If you return the item with damages you will be liable to pay the full recommended retail price of the item or the cost of repairing the damages up to reasonable discretion.
- Ignite The Night reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies. Reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.